This blog has been relocated to GetYourSwagup.com


Friday, December 22, 2006

And now for something completely different

I started working on random ideas for a clothing company offshoot that I'm trying to help develop with some cats in AZ. We wanted to step into womens so I began a little design, and dropped this as a beginning step to where I want go. I like the abstracted womans form, and might begin to use it quite a lot, it seems like it would also be sexy to be worn by another female. I set the type in a Bodoni offshoot to give it that Esquire, Vogue esque feel. Two color for simple printing

I really liked the style of the last, so I went around with pics I had on my desktop, and then put together a skate deck design for another of my mans whose trying to start a skate company Ettienne, and I'm trying to be one of or "the" in house designer so I put a little something together.

I highly reccomend clicking on these to see them full size, they look good at the right resolution.