This blog has been relocated to GetYourSwagup.com


Sunday, December 24, 2006

Add's

Christmastime, watching University of Hawaii (my home team) play ASU (my alma mater) in the Hawaii Bowl, and putting together add buttons for my crew. For those of you that don't know, on myspace you can assemble buttons and code them to whatever you want linkwise with html, a common use of this is to connect to your friends so people can easily add them. I put four together for me and my guys so we can spread them around, Tzu and Krause were the first pair and I was keeping in theme, NOSE and I were later additions and then I broke the pattern...

New typefaces I'm using on myself and NOSE, I get them from dafont.com (amazing resource) I filtered the Krause and Tzu pictures in photoshop to make them look painted, the more I could get Tzu looking like a a feral, blunt smoking ape the better I figured. My own pic (by photographer Ryan Leyba) I filtered as well for a stranger look, he shot the photo in black and white.







The NOSE and Krause pictures I took at least a year ago, the Tzu shot is fairly recent.