This blog has been relocated to GetYourSwagup.com


Saturday, October 17, 2009

17 Again

DJed the Oakley store in Fashion Square today, Amen Ra was djing LOVECulture, Sugabear was at Metropark, and Senbad was at Macy's (I stopped through and mixed a lil deep house down there in a strange twist of fate). There were djs in about 10 stores, Forever 21's dj was shockingly corny i was scared to enter (I have no reason to enter anyway).

Got some pics back from the fashion show I djed a few weeks back for the Grand Avenue Festival... It was a cool show, I spun Portishead's "Machine Gun" for one of the runway segments and got to play Passion Pit and Glass Candy all night, and it was packed as the pics show. Got a shot of my friend Roxy in there as well, she was walking with one of the lines.





Night off tonight, performing live for Kevin Dow's birthday party tomorrow.