This blog has been relocated to GetYourSwagup.com


Thursday, January 10, 2008

Go and Get Your Money Little Duffel Bag Boy

Whew. Only had the previous post up for about half a day and I've gotten a great response, lots of interesting emails from people about the project. I can't really explain much more about it, but if you are an artist or photographer and would like exposure for your images, we have some large, mostly non-profit based projects coming up in the future, shoot our crew an email at formandmatter@gmail.com.

One email I got was from a girl who watched the video while partaking in psychedelics and was trying to tell me she understood our underlying spiritual messages... Bottom line, you just never know how diverse the readership of your blog is.

I remember many moments with the song we chose for the video, I listened to it in a hammock in Bermuda, in a hot tub in a hotel on Kauai, partying in the backyard in Brooklyn, in the whip riding up Tantalus with my boys, the list goes on. One hell of a song, from a Japanese dj covering Bob Marley as well!

Just got in from the club in Scottsdale, HBO was filming for a new show, so me and the Bassline Boys had to show up, chunk the duece and act a fool. I got in an uprock dance battle (?!?) with a mohawked blond shorty that ended in my whole crew dropping into the Souljah Boy, and now we're all over the HBO footage, getting it in with Hot Rod and DJ Whoo Kid. It's a strange life, and I still can't find my rimless glasses.

We've gotta keep our going out as a group to a minimum, we literally cause a club wide disturbance if bright lights go on, and it's too much fun, the kind of going out that makes me want to abandon actual normal life entirely...

Anyway, the below is from our latest band photo shoot, some pictures of the group. After this weekend we will be have all the poorly recorded songs on our myspace replaced with pro-studio bangers! I can't wait, the music is too much fun. We open for Bone Thugs In Harmony for a high school charity event in two weeks!