This blog has been relocated to GetYourSwagup.com


Tuesday, January 8, 2008

American Dreamin'

So, booked the whole weekend in the studio to finish up our various projects. We'll put in twelve hours a day and have our cds ready to submit for pressing by Monday. Until then I've gotta get some rest, ensure my voice is good to go. I'm excited, it'll be good to have these projects we've been working on so long sitting in our hands, complete.

Things are intense around here, Trainspotting is playing in the background in the living room for the faceless masses that come through the house on a daily basis, and I'm surrounded by a maze of trademark and patent information books, failed promo materials and club night contracts.

Went to The Village, a gym in Paradise Valley to play ball yesterday, where me and my boy, both strapping young twenty-somethings, got manhandled by the owner of American airlines, an 8% owner of Pure in Las Vegas, and the various 35+ illuminati of Phoenix. I hope when I'm that age I'll be knocking down three pointers and discussing stock tips on the basketball court with lemon water and heated towels awaiting for the finish. I more likely picture myself recluse in the forest somewhere running amongst the jungle in an attempt to flee the state of things.

Anyway, below is a new set of logos for a company called Marz Motion, music videos etc. that we are establishing a strategic partnership with in the new year. Got my electro on :)